Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GET ME OUT OF JAIL

Help me send out kids to camp, raise money for research, assist our ALS patients with equipment needs, and give HOPE back to those with MD!

I am going to be locked up for "good" at the MDA Lock-up on August 27th to help out Jerry's Kids! Every $800 that I raise helps send a local child with muscular dystrophy to MDA Summer Camp for a full week at no cost to their family!

Click Below to donate to me online:
https://www.joinmda.org/stcloud2009/stevenjordahl

Don't forget...all donations made are 100% tax deductible. Click on my personal link below to make a secure online donation. It only takes a second and will make a difference in the lives of local families affected by Muscular Dystrophy.

7 SKILLS STUDENTS NEED FOR THEIR FUTURE - TONY WAGNER