Saturday, May 9, 2009

MOTHERS' DAY WEEKEND

I realize that today is the opener for fishing in Minnesota, but don't forget that tomorrow is Mothers' Day. Men, make an attempt to make sure you recognize that this day is theirs. Don't do it for yourself; don't celebrate hoping that you're going to get something in return. Celebrate because she deserves it. My wife's name is Katia, and I would like to leave a short message here for her.

Katia,

I have learned so much from you about what it means to be a great parent. You model for me the balance required to love and discipline. You have this love for your children that is incredible; it demands respect, but who do the kids always go to for support? A: YOU!

Ti amo,

Steve

Happy Mothers' Day moms!

7 SKILLS STUDENTS NEED FOR THEIR FUTURE - TONY WAGNER